Advice with this (Weed)

• Advice with this (Weed)

Okay this weekend I smoked weed for the first time ever and well i'll just start from the very start. My Gf right now smoked weed and talked to me about it sometimes so I decided to try it. She smoked some resin with me out of a bowl and I know we were 100% without a doubt high we each took 3 hits lol. Well while I was high I really enjoyed it. Well now its the next day and I was burping alot and school and when I did it tasted like the weed. Well now I feel as if ive done something wrong for smoking pot and I dont know what to do and could use some advice.
    • Re: Advice with this (Weed)

lol Well as for the smoke in lungs thing thank you for clearing that up. As for doing something wrong I was raised in a house were drugs are like against the ten comandments lol. Also I know that its against the law and I could go to juvi for it which is scary. And I also dont know if its agianst my religion which I will look into now.

It is natural for us to experience guilt when we engage in an act which has been forbidden by those who are close to us. If you don't feel comfortable with going against your family/religion's condemnation of drugs, then you don't have to, but it is your life and you are free to do whatever you want.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On that note, just be careful. As society has become more and more accepting of weed/pot/marijuana, it's become the most commonly used illicit controlled substance. It's still a drug and has negative effects. From memory problems to distorted perception to anxiety, marijuana isn't just a harmless drug being used for medical purposes. Now, I don't think that it's strictly stated to be against a religion, but I'm no professional on that either. Just be careful and be responsible. Don't just give in to peer pressure because other people are doing it. Clearly you feel guilty.

heres how you decide.
      when it starts to interfere with your life relationships and happiness... stop
      i smoke once or twice a week usually less, and i dont buy it, and i dont get caught.
      if i bought it that interferes with my happiness. if i get caught that also interferes with it.
      i may have a warped opinion since my mom grows pot ( she doesnt know i smoke though) but all things in moderation dude.

Redlaser21 wrote:

Okay this weekend I smoked weed for the first time ever and well i'll just start from the very start. My Gf right now smoked weed and talked to me about it sometimes so I decided to try it. She smoked some resin with me out of a bowl and I know we were 100% without a doubt high we each took 3 hits lol. Well while I was high I really enjoyed it. Well now its the next day and I was burping alot and school and when I did it tasted like the weed. Well now I feel as if ive done something wrong for smoking pot and I dont know what to do and could use some advice.

I smoke weed all the time. And to be honest, I'd rather do that than anything else. I don't drink but I don't particularly love being sober all the time so it was a natural choice for me. Besides, I'd rather develop schitzophrenia(sp?) than liver disease from drinking.
      Almost everyone does something that's bad for them, including eating junkfood. And besides, unless they get really junkie about having weed (which some people do and it's disgusting), stoners are usually the most placid people around. Unlike drunks that go around, disturbing people and making a mess or embarassment of things, those on weed usually stay in one place and continue to smoke.. and getting stoned makes you too lazy to go wreak havoc on people.
      And the arguement that it's a gateway drug is stupid. It's possible to stick to weed and only weed. If you end up doing another drug it's because you want to, or you got pressured, but buds don't peer pressure so they really can't be blamed.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

ALSO; it is illigal to be in possession of pot but anything under a gram or two is usually alright. The police would just warn you and take the pot away.
      Smoking weed is not illigal (By some weird form of the law) and by admitting to it, no one can really do anything. Weed isn't that big of a deal, if you have less than a quarter of an ounce.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

Batgirl wrote:

ALSO; it is illigal to be in possession of pot but anything under a gram or two is usually alright. The police would just warn you and take the pot away.
      Smoking weed is not illigal (By some weird form of the law) and by admitting to it, no one can really do anything. Weed isn't that big of a deal, if you have less than a quarter of an ounce.

shhhh..... cops will fuck with you for having weed, just be smart.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]